i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Parade..

Yesterday I went to the National Day Parade Final Rehearsal with my two brothers, and it was so freaking crowded. There was like a mob of people, and it was only a final rehearsal. Imagine what it would be like if were the 9th of August. There'll be riots or something. My parents are inside the parade, so they got free tickets to see the show. They forced me and my brothers to go, and so we went. The parade was really colourful. There were marching band people wearing bright colours and they were seriously shaking their booty while playing their instruments. But the fireworks was the best part. It was so bloody beautiful and gorgeous. I love it. Then came the song thing. Everyone was like cheering for Taufik and that Rui En woman. Next week, I'm gonna ask my mother to get autographs for me. I've never had a famous person's signature before.

I just realised that Mary-Kate from my Sims 2 is really smarter than her mother, Paris. She started learning to meditate later than Paris, and she can already teleport around the house. Paris is still stuck on levitation though, and she has been meditating for two days straight. I guess what Hakim said was true. Teenagers and Children do learn skills faster than adults in Sims 2.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris is already learning to levitate. Her dear daughter is still stuck on the ground. LOSER.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Right after i took the previous pic, Mary-Kate levitated off the ground.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See ya, don't wanna be ya.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ta-Dah. Mary-Kate just teleported two feet away from her original position.

Okay I'm so excited, and for once I actually did all my homework before playing Sims 2. Since I only have housework to do, I'm gonna clean up the bloody house and then play Sims 2 again. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home