i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, August 05, 2005

The Photoshoot..

Omg in Sims 2 I made Mary-Kate go for a photoshoot and it was so much fun!! I built this wall and I kept on changing the wall colours to match the photo theme. I made Mary-Kate pose like Aliens in Manhattan but that didn't work out too well. I then tried a Covergirl photoshoot, and it worked out okay. I also changed old Nicole's hair and make-up so that she'll look like Naima from America's Next Top Model. That show rocks.

America's Next Top Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Covergirl. Too bad the Sims 2 graphics died on me during this shot. The hair and clothes are a little blurry.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aliens in Manhattan.

Okay I gotta go make some more photoshoots using Sims 2. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home