i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, August 08, 2005

Fashion Show..

Omg I just fnished creating more photoshoots in Sims 2, and it was a so much fun!! I downloaded some beautiful clothes and I made Mary-Kate Hilton model them with different themes. Altogether I took seven pictures, but it was really hard work. I had to change her hair, make-up, clothes, and I had to change the furniture and wall coverings to suit the photoshoot. Omg help, my brother just came in to use the computer and he read my post. Screw him. Nosy bitch. Sheesh. Photoshoot pictures.
America's Next Top Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This shot was inspired by the Nokia Handphone Line, Distinctly Bold.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cute In Pynk. Inspired by Barbie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Black&White Serenity. I came up with this myself. Isn't it fabulous?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oriental Empress. I got inspration for this photoshoot from this Sims 2 formal dress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Torrential Teal. Isn't it absolutely striking?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Envious Green. Inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Vs Pink. I love this shot. I came up with it myself.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I wanna watch Top Model tonight. By the way, the model in all the photos is Mary-Kate. I just changed her hair, clothes and make-up for every shot. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home