i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, August 07, 2005

One Birthday and A Funeral..

Omg Paris Hilton from my Sims 2 just DIED. That's right, she's dead. Now she's nothing but an engraved gold tombstone that's worth a ton of money. I'm devastated. But there's a bright side. Riley, Mary-Kate's son, grew up!! He's now a bouncing child. He looked quite alright, but I gave him a new haircut and now he looks gorgeous. In honour of the hotel heiress, I made a special place where I like put nice hedges and flowers, and special lights around her tomb. It looks quite pretty. I'm happy yet depressed. I used to hate Paris when she was an elder, but now that she's dead, I miss her. I'm sad. Here are the double event pictures.

The Birthday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Riley's first steps. I love the jacket.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Riley's birthday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay!! Riley's turned into a bouncing child!!

The Death

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The moment of truth. When I saw this, I was mumbling, '' No, no, no, not yet, its not time yet , DON'T GO!! "

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aw, Paris don't look so sad. Its only dying.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay!! Hula dancers dancing mean that Paris goes to heaven!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Goodbye my little angel.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Miss Hilton, her grave is worth a trillion bucks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate can't live without her dear mother.

I know its late and all but I had to post this now so I won't forget. Anyway, I need to get to sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home