i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sweet Skit..

Omg omg omg omg omg!! I just did the Teacher's Day Skit this morning and it was really so much fun, but it was super nerve-wrecking. I felt so nervous and scared before the curtains opened and I almost collapsed like Rebecca from ANTM. The Chinese Orchestra was up first before the Skit, and while they were playing their songs, Jacob and I were doing pole dances backstage. I had to go on stage with a tote bag and a comb and I had to act like some bitch down by the docks. When I went on stage, I couldn't see the audience' faces because the hall was so friggin dark, so it wasn't so scary.

The Dance part was okay, although it was a little screwed. People said I looked possessed on stage. Omg. I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home