i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, August 28, 2005

Conflicts..

Omg I think I'm starting to hate my class. It really sucks. There's like so many people hating each other and everyone disses each other behind each others back. I thought my class rocked. Turns out that Hakim's class rocks more. At least noone fights over small little microscopic issues in his class. Everyone actually like each other. I'm really pissed at Babi Putri. Hakim knows who Babi Putri is.

Babi Putri is always lying to everyone about every single thing that comes out of his bloody mouth and he thinks he's some popular kid that can turn the whole school against someone at a snap of a finger. Please, snap back into reality. Noone knows you. Everyone hates you. Everyone thinks you suck. And most of all, you annoy every single person that comes within mile radius, so what makes you think that they'll even listen to you? And you're so called 'best friend'. Biggest bitch I've ever seen. You think you're all that. You're not perfect. You have so many flaws in your attitude which sucks like friggin hell by the way. So if you want to pick a fight with me, bring it on. I'll crush you like a stupid cockroach, you big boob. I'm even sad you exist. You must be all the evils of the world embodied in one person. Sheesh. You remind me of Brandi from ANTM. Everyone hates her. The same way everyone hates you. All you bitches are plain EVIL.

I have like three stupid tests tomorrow and I only started with my Chemistry. Why is everything going downhill nowadays. Life was so perfect last year. Screw Upper Sec. Heres a pic of what Babi Putri reminds me of.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 dogs, a man, and a runway bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home