i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 10, 2005

Got Camera?..

Omg I just came back from holiday and I still feel so tired. Actually it wasn’t really a holiday, it was more of a shopping trip overseas. I bought lots of stuff like shoes and clothes. My mother said that I could only buy stuff in Bangkok and not in Singapore because of the ever so high prices. During the holiday, I spent three-quarters of the day shopping and the remaining time was used for sleeping. I barely ate because I was too busy getting retail therapy. I hope I lost weight. Yay.

When my parents went out for massage and ditched me and my brothers in the hotel room, I did the Got Milk? photoshoot with my baby brother, and it was really so much fun!! Instead of Got Milk?, I did Got Camera? instead because I had to take photo of myself using a mirror. I looked a little like Tatiana in the shoot. Here are the pictures.

Got Camera? Photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got Camera? Omg what a coincidence. There was a chair behind me, just like the actual shot!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tatiana's Got Milk? Photo.

Okay I gotta go do homework now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home