i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 05, 2005

Holiday Blues..

Omg I'm going on holiday in like 6 hours and my parents aren't even home yet. That's so freaky. On previous holiday trips, my mother would be at home checking every luggage bag and making that she brings all her outfits. But today, she hasn't even packed her luggage. I'm starting to think that this holiday is a hoax. I so don't feel like going. I wanna watch my precious ANTM tonight, where Tyra would be screaming at Tiffany for being a stupid bitch. I also have to study for exams, which are only a month away. I'm angry.

Hakim said that he found the ANTM 3 full season discs on Yahoo! Auctions, and he wants to split with me and some other people to buy it. Its nice and all, but I hope people won't be fighting over it. Who knows someone might say, "Never in my life have I yelled at a girl like this!!", and there'll be fighting and people might throw beer bottles at each other. It's gonna be so much fun!! I could bring a video recorder and create a new season of ANTM.

I asked my father yesterday if I could buy the ANTM cap online, and he said that I had to ask my mother. I just know my mother wouldn't approve. She's against online shopping. I gotta go pack for holiday now. Bye for another 4 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home