i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, October 14, 2005

Over..

Omg the exams are finally OVER!! Yay!! But its fasting month, so there's not many things to do when you're not allowed to eat. The only thing I can do is clean up the house and play Sims 2. Sims 2 is getting a tad boring. I was so into it in Sec 2 and now it just seems dead. It takes like an hour to load and the graphics are like super laggy. I tried playing it on Thursday and I got so pissed I just shut off the game and watched ANTM.

After the exams were over, I invited Maisarah and Hamizah to come to my house to see what they were going to wear for their next photoshoot. It was like a fitting room. There were clothes everywhere, and there was face paint all over the place. I was having fun with the face paint, painting my eyes and my face. It ended up looking scary, so I decided to have an impromptu photoshoot in my living room. It was about the Fashion Police Witch, and its supposed to be a fashion witch chasing after a fashion disaster victim. Mai was the fashion victim, and she wore the school uniform. Here are the pictures. My camera resolution sucks, but I don't care.

The Fashion Police Witch Photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look its Miss J. chasing Coryn the fashion disaster victim!! Very scary.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look it me chasing Mai the fashion disaster victim!! Credits to Adam for editing the photo for me.

Okay I gotta go now. I'm sleepy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home