i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 19, 2005

The Fatigue..

Omg today is so so tiring. I feel like dying. Even watching ANTM is a drag. I had to screw my eyes open and pretend to be awake throughout lessons when I was so freakin sleepy. Today's entry is going to be short. I need sleep or I might just collapse like Rebecca.

Hakim pissed off almost all the girls who did the Seven Deadly Sins photoshoot at my house on Friday. He called it cheap and dumb, and I was pissed at first but I sucked it in after a while. Nafisah blew up and she was like taunting Hakim at recess and she was saying over and over again, "Do you have a problem with me?". Alia was on Nafisah's side too, and I think they both hate Hakim now. Sarah couldn't care less about what Hakim said. Well, people love conflicts.

On Saturday I had to do the Kallaing River Clean-Up with my class for CIP, and it was gross, but fun. We spent two hours picking up trash, and another our doing our own thing. I took photos using Marlisa's camera. I did a pose like Verragio Spider Brooch, but instead I did it with a wooden bracelet. Here are the photos.

The Clean-Up Photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Verragio Wooden Bracelet. Fierce.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda's Verragio Spider Brooch photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me protecting Liana from the camera. Omg its obscene. I didn't really touch her though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bad Attitude vs. the Lust Machine. Yuck my hand looks distorted at the back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me doing Lust to Marlisa. She looks shocked.

Okay I gotta go and sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home