i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 24, 2005

Breaking Point..

Hakim if you want to leave everything about what you said on your blog. Fine. I don't care anymore. You keep saying that I annoy people with the Tocarra thing. Its my personality. If they have a problem with it, I don't give a fucking freaking damn. And I was joking when I called you anorexic. When I first saw you, the thought of you being anorexic never even crossed my mind. So stop being so paranoid over it. If you don't believe me, go and ask people. You were the first one who brought up the anorexia thing not me. And I agree that the whole me calling you ‘Amy’ thing is not nice, and so I stopped it. I have no idea why the hell you’re obsessing over your weight. I should be the one doing that. Why do you give a damn about what people think. I don’t, and its working pretty well for me.

You think my life is so perfect. Well, its not. I broke during Maths class because I couldn’t control it anymore. I tried so hard to keep it in, but the thought of you saying that I couldn’t study hurt so much that it came out by itself. At least you have a room to cry in Hakim. I don’t. Privacy is non-existent in my house. I have to keep my bloody door open 24 hours a day seven days a week. And what is so wrong with your life. I have to come home everyday with a whole big fucking mess waiting for me to clean it up. And by the time I’m done, my parents are messing up the house again. I try so hard to keep the house clean that I don’t have time for myself. I barely have time to study or do anything else. You, on the other hand, have the time to study. Your mother does the chores, and when you come home, all you have to worry about is yourself. I should be the one whose envious here. Not you. At least you can study. I can see nothing in my future but a mop and a bucket.

You’ve been complaining and complaining about everything in school nowadays. You see something, you complain about it. You complain about Yuhanis not saying hi to you, you complain about people who are making noise in the canteen, you complain about everything. To tell you the truth, after a while, it gets really annoying. Remember the message to Adam saying my photo shoot was cheap? How do I know that you don’t bitch about me behind my back. If you can tell him that, you can easily bitch on and on about me. I feel like I don’t know you anymore. When you were in Sec 2, you were one of the nicest people I knew. You have changed so much that I barely even know you anymore. So is this you now, or was that you in Sec 2. Because frankly, I don’t really like what I see in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home