i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 24, 2005

Legally Blind..

Omg I woke up today and my eye was all red and swollen. My father got this eye infection yesterday and he passed it on to me. Its really contagious. I just slept on my parent's bed for like half and hour and I got the infection. I hope I don't go legally blind like Amanda from ANTM 3. I love Amanda. Every episode I watch her I love her more and more. She's so blind yet so beautiful. She's really soft-spoken too. Who am I kidding. I can never meet Amanda. She's on the other side of the world.

I'm actually studying now. I started A-Maths yesterday and I kind of understand Trigonometry. Hakim said that I was dumb and that I couldn't study. Hakim, I am not dumb, so stop bitching around and saying that I am. Its really insulting. Here are my most favourite pictures of Amanda.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda's Beauty Shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda's Covergirl Shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda's Dooney & Bourke Shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda's Japanime Shot.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home