i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Beauty Shot..

Omg I love my Sims 2 version of Tyra Banks!! Its so realistic. Yesterday I downloaded some make-up for my lag-free Sims 2 and it was so much fun. The make-up looks so high fashion. There were two-shaded eyeshadow and really bright coloured blush. I also downloaded some beautiful hair. I'm gonna do a fashion show in Sims 2 one of these days. Yay.

Maisarah asked me yesterday if I could make her in Sims 2 and I said okay. She also requested that I marry her to a rapper named Bow Wow. They currently live in a tiny house and have no money. Maisarah obviously has rebonded hair in the game, and Bow Wow has cornrows. Omg I should make Mai have an affair with the postman. I didn't know what family name to put them under, so I just named their family Jones, after Tocarra Jones. Here are the pictures.

The Jones Family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Maisarah Jones. Isn't she realistic?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Bow Wow. Notice the tatoo on his right arm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is Tyra doing a Beauty Shot wearing the new make-up I downloaded.

Okay I gotta go clean the house now. Maisarah thank me. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home