i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Twins..

Omg I totally reinstalled my Sims 2 yesterday because I was really pissed at it. I think I did too many hacks and cheats, and that was why my game became so friggin laggy and slow. I went through each and every one of my downloaded files, and I picked out all my best looking hair and makeup before I uninstalled it. Now I have a clean, efficient, lag-free Sims 2. Yay.

I decided to make the ever-so-famous Tyra Banks and the Olsen twins in Sims 2, because I was really bored and I had nothing to do. I made Tyra and the twins live together because I didn't want to change houses every time I play. I gave Tyra braided hair because I haven't downloaded some long hair yet, and I gave the twins curls. Its gonna be so much fun. I'm gonna make them neighbours with the Hilton Sisters and there'll be catfights and affairs. Here are the pictures.

The Olsen-Banks Family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its the ever-so-famous runway diva Tyra Banks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Ashley Olsen. I dyed her hair blonde so that she won't be mistaken for her anorexic twin sister Mary-Kate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look its Mary-Kate Olsen. She hates food.

Okay I gotta go make the Hilton Sisters. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did not make them! you downloaded them! liar!

3:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home