i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, October 20, 2005

Celebrity Spree..

Omg I'm on some kind of celebrity-making spree in Sims 2. I keep on making celebrities that I see in my magazines, but I never play them. Its fun making people in Sims 2. Its like being a plastic surgeon. So far I've created Paris Hilton, Bow Wow, Tyra Banks, Hilary Duff, J. Mac, and the Olsen Twins. Creating Hilary Duff was the hardest because I couldn't find any honey-blonde hair in my game. I had to surf tons of Sims 2 fashion websites to find the hair that matched her current look. I had the most fun creating Tyra Banks, because I love her ever so much. And Hakim, she does not look like an alien, you bitch judge. Maybe I should make Miss Janice Dickinson. That'll be tons of fun.

The post exam activities for the Sec 3's this year are so draining. I didn't update for so long because I was too tired whenever I got home. On Tuesday, there was this dumb Resilience Challenge and I had to literally flop in mud. I was being like Brittany during the dodgeball game, and instead of running away from the mudpile, I went into it. It was tiring, but it was really fun. Here are the pictures of my two newest celebrities, Hilary Duff and J. Mac.

I Want A Famous Face

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Hilary Duff in the outfit she wore at MTV's Video Music Awards.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is J. Mac. Love the outfit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Compare this photo to my Sim version of Hilary Duff. Realistic?

Okay I gotta go clean some crud now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home