i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Anger..

Omg I so totally hate my mother right now. Yesterday she had to come to the school to meet Mr Yong because of my failing results and she totally dissed me in front of his face. She said that I was dumber than my brother and she said that I was a stuck-up freak. Excuse me mother, if you wanna see stuck-up, look in the mirror. She also said that all I do is play computer games and watch ANTM. She is totally clueless. She somehow chooses to forget that I have to spend half my life cleaning up all the shit in the house that she makes, and that she is too cheap to hire a freaking maid. And when I tried to defend myself, she screamed at me to shut up. She also said that I was selfish. I sacrifice my study time to slave after her, and she shows no appreciation whatsoever and even has the nerve to say that I was selfish. Bitch you don't even pay me. I don't care anymore. She can tell as many lies about me as she wants, because that will just make her more evil than she already is.

My family is screwed. It only looks perfect in pictures. Hakim once said that my family was like the Osbournes. How true. If my family life were to be taped and aired on MTV, it would be like the blockbuster hit show of the century. Too bad dreams like that don't come true. I feel so angry right now. Just like Brandi.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brandi threatening to saw Naima's mohawk off using a toy sword.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can establish dozens, hundreds or even thousands of link trades with other relevant websites that you choose.
I have a Banner Exchange site/blog. It pretty much covers Banner Exchange related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home