i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The 15th Birthday..

I celebrated my birthday on Monday and it kind of sucked. I had to spend the whole day with my relatives and it was extremely dumb and stupid. I hate hanging out with my relatives. They are so critical and all they ever do is scrutinize me and poke at my flaws. My cousin always makes fun of me and say that I'm gay just because I like America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. At least I watch sensible English reality shows and not stupid cartoons on Cartoon Network. And If I were gay I would have made out with another boy already, but I haven't, so I'm not. And for some reason, my cousin can't stop talking about homosexuals. He's obsessed with them.

I also hate my youngest uncle. He always mocks me by repeating everything I say in a girly voice. I've asked other people, and they say that my voice is pretty much suitable for a boy. My uncle should hear his own laugh. He seriously sounds like one of those drag queens down by the club. He also thinks that he's the most educated one since he went to University in Hawaii (which he paid for using my mother's money). If he were so smart, why the hell is he still jobless. All he ever does now is go partying and clubbing all night and day. And for my birthday, I bought a magazine with Jessica and Ashlee Simpson on the cover, and he was saying that it was a girl's magazine. Fuck off, the title said "Teen People Magazine", not "Girl People Magazine". I wonder what he learnt at University.

Other than my youngest uncle and my cousin, the rest of my relatives were pretty nice to me (only because it was my birthday). They gave me tons of birthday money. I'm gonna use the birthday money to buy more magazines and flash them in front of my retarded uncle's face. Hopefully he might be able to do some spelling by then. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home