i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, November 13, 2005

The House Visits..

Omg yesterday I had so much fun going house-visiting for Hari Raya. I went with Adam, Nuriman, Sarah, Hannah, Alia and Shamsydar, and it was lots of fun. Hakim couldn't come along, because he had follow his parents to his grandauntie's house or something. Shamsydar wore this jet black robe, complete with a pair of jet black shoes and a jet black tudung. She seriously looked like one of those holy women that you find at Mecca. Nuriman wore pure white, and he was trying to be some beauty pageant queen by wearing his kain samping as a sash. Adam wore pink, and he had a pretty brooch pinned to his songkok. Hannah wore blood red, and she looked like some evil queen with her extremely white face. Sarah wore brown, and she reminded me of Kyle, who dyed her hair chocolate brown. I wore lime green, and I looked like a plant. Alia wore grey from head to toe, and she looked like a walking slab of grey iron.

We all went to eight houses in total and collected reasonable amounts of money. I think I'm going to gain twelve pounds like Keenyah, because I ate at almost all the houses. People couldn't stop serving food. It was like some free buffet that went on for hours. Nuriman was trying to make me fat, because he served melted chocolate dip and marshmallows, and I love chocolate. Shamsydar put nine sticks of butter in her oreo cake, and forced me to eat it. I'm scared. I'm going to starve myself now.

Okay I gotta go and clean my room. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home