i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Project Runway..

Omg Project Runway was so cool!! I thought it would be really boring at first, but after I watched it, I found that it was really exciting. It was really cool to see fashion designer hopefuls making clothes out of candy and corn husks. I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, and the show kind of inspired me to start designing my own clothes. I've already designed two outfits, but I don't think they're up to Heidi Klum's standards. Help. For the first time, I'm feeling fear.

Maisarah came to school today and she had her hair chopped off. Now she has bangs, and her hair is rebonded again. She kind of looks like those dolls you find down by the toy store. Too bad I can't play Sims 2 and change her hair inside the game, because my evil mother banned me from playing and she even put the computer out in the living room. Sometimes I wonder if my mother is a stepmom, because she sure acts like one. She's making my house like some kind of prison for me. I hate it. All these bitches are evil. Here is my design. Please give nice comments.

Project Runway

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Japanese Street Fashion. Omg I just realised that one of her hands are too stubby. Oh well, who cares anyway.

Okay I gotta go now. I have to clean the house and get ready for Hari Raya tomorrow. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home