i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Apprentice..

Omg yesterday I had to go on some dumb enterprise trip again and it was extremely annoying. I had to go with Hakim and the other people from my enterprise group to find some stupid stuff to sell. As usual Tricia was being an up-tight bitch who everyone hates. Hakim was so submissive towards Tricia. She was dissing him and slaving him throughout the whole trip and he was just sucking it all in like spongebob squarepants. I didn't give a rat's ass about what that skankhoe had to say, so we frequently fought like two bitches in a shoe store. She was giving me the "I hate you and I want you to die" look, and I gave back the "So? I don't give a damn" look. I think if my enterprise group were to be filmed while on task, it would make a smashing fourth season of the Apprentice.

I love Project Runway. This week, the designers had to create an outfit that signified the word "Envy", and I was somehow rooting for Vanessa Riley, the British woman. She made some maternity dress and I thought it was really cool. Here are the pictures. Oh by the way I-sya, I already knew you weren't going blonde, so you don't have to announce it on your blog in big bold letters to me. I'm not legally blind, I can read small lettering thank you very much.

Project Runway

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Morgan modelling Vanessa Riley's maternity dress.

Okay I gotta go clean the crud out of the sink now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home