i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, November 07, 2005

The Weird Dreams..

Omg I went to Malaysia to visit my relatives for Hari Raya and it was exactly like the Simple Life. My whole family and all my relatives from my mother's side from Singapore went to Malacca to visit my grandmother's brother, and we had to stay in his extremely large wooden kampung house for the weekend. It was really fun, because I got to blow up some bomb-like fireworks without being arrested by the police. After ditching my grandmother's brother's kampung house after two nights, we all went to Kuala Lumpur to shop. Now I have more stuff in my closet. Yay.

The freakiest thing was that I had some really weird dreams when I was at the kampung. The first night, I dreamt that I saw Paris Hilton at the premiere of the new Harry Potter movie, and I was begging her to give me her autograph. I knew it was Paris, because I could see her face and her vivid platinum hair very clearly. The second night was even weirder. I dreamt that I was walking on the top of some abandoned building, and I heard some girl calling my name. When I turned around, I saw I-sya with blonde hair. And today, I found out from Nuriman that I-sya went blonde. How freaky. I hope I'm not psychic or something.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I'm dead tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home