i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Movie Outing..

Omg I went out on Thursday to watch the new Harry Potter movie and it was so much fun!! I went with Sarah, Alia, Nuriman, Sham and Hakim, and the movie was at night. By the time the movie ended, it was around eleven p.m, and I was feeling quite scared because I had never been out so late by myself. After the movie, Sham forced everyone to sit at Starbucks with her and order drinks, and by the time that was over, it was near midnight. There were no buses left, so everyone took taxis home. It was fun. I wanna do it again.

The movie was really funny and there was brief nudity in it too. There was this part where someone died, and Shamsydar was being all hysterical and she even cried. Hakim was being a sociopath, and he didn't show the slightest emotion through the whole movie. His face was like stone and didn't even move once. I was laughing every five minutes, and I think Hakim kind of hates me for that. I won't blog in detail about the movie, because that would be a spoiler and I don't like to spoil things. At Starbucks, Sham told us that she had a dream where she was doing really naughty stuff with Ron Weasley, and we were all in shock. Bloody hell.

Okay I gotta go. I love Coryn from ANTM. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home