i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, November 28, 2005

The Annoying Kids..

Omg the Spirit of Enterprise sell-out at Junction 8 was so bloody tiring and exhausting I think I'm gonna collapse. I spent my whole weekend sitting around on the floor waiting for customers to come and buy the stuff, and only a few came. I practically had to stand around from eight in the morning all the way to eight at night. Hakim got it worst than me, because he got insulted by Tricia every five minutes. She was acting like a bitch boss and she called Hakim a piece of elongated poo and stuff like that. She even said "Fuck You" to Hakim in five different languages. Poor him.

Tricia wasn't as annoying as this group of primary school kids who couldn't shut their pie-hole for five minutes. They belonged to this enterprise group called "Unleash Your Creativity", and they were extremely petite and irritating. When me and Hakim were going around to try sell this door curtain streamers, they just came up to us and grabbed one of the streamers and screamed loudly. I felt like just kicking all those little imps. Here's out conversation.

Petite Bitch: (keeps screaming) I want this curtain, I want this curtain!
Me: Oh my god will you SHUT UP and let go of my curtain.
Petite Bitch: No I want this curtain for free!
Me: Well you can't have it so shove off.
Petite Bitch: I want it for free! I want it for free!
Me: The only thing that's free is you. Kiss my ass, you primary school kids are annoying.
Petite Bitch: And all teenagers suck!

That little demon then went to annoy Hakim.

Petite Bitch: Eh how come your key chain you sell so ugly ah, confirm machine made one.
Hakim: No its hand-made.
Petite Bitch: Hand-Made ah?! I can make better.
Hakim: Oh my god what! Will you go away!
Petite Bitch: Why you say Oh MY God?! God is not yours!! What the teachers at your school teach you ah?
Hakim: Ya, and what school are you from?!
Petite Bitch: My school ah? My school is your head!! (the whole pack of demons laugh)
Me: Will you please leave us alone. Don't talk to us, don't talk about us, just pretend we don't exist. You all are great really representing yourselves as morons.
Petite Bitch: And you all are assholes!

Omg Primary Two kids already know the meaning of the word asshole. They're really educated. I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home