i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Phone Booths..

Omg ANTM 5 is really weird. This week, the models had to pose nude in a London Phone Booth, wearing nothing but boots and panties. The photoshoot is supposed to portray the entrapment of fame and paparazzi. I thought at first that top models were supposed to advertise and promote make-up and stuff, not do nude shots portraying the effects of hollywood glamour. I think Tyra Banks is running out of ideas for photoshoots. First, it was the "Fashion Victim" photoshoot, where the girls had to run away from a witch. Then, it was the "High-Fashion Mad" photoshoot, where the girls had to pose in a mad chaotic setting and still try to look high fashion. I wonder what's next. Maybe the models have to do a photoshoot to promote baby diapers. That'll be cool.

I finally got the Hari Raya pictures from Sarah just now. I looked weird in almost every photo. There's one photo where I posed like Bre during the farmyard photoshoot. I was standing really stiff and I was staring straight into the camera. It was fun. Here are the pictures.

The London Phone Booth Photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's my most favourite picture of the bunch. That's Nicole by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Compare and Contrast.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home