i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, December 08, 2005

The America's Next Top Model..

Omg I just found out who won Season 5 of America's Next Top Model!! I know it'll be a spoiler and all, since ANTM 5 is coming out on Channel 5 two weeks from now. So if you don't want to know who won, just don't read this post. And America's Next Top Model is.. NICOLE!! Yay!! I'm kind of sad that Nik didn't win, but whatever, at least one of my favourites won. The girls had to do a traditional Covergirl photoshoot cum ad this week, and somehow Nik had the best photo and commercial of the bunch. Yes!

I just realised that Tyra Banks is really rich, because she rebonded Nik's super curly weave just for the Covergirl photoshoot. I could tell that it wasn't manually straightened, because her hair in the shot is healthy and bone-straight, and straightening kind of leaves your hair really dry and a little frizzy. Bre didn't get any adjustments to her jungle-like hair, and Nicole got a new perm to make her hair more bushy and curly. That's hot.

Yesterday I watched Return to the Runway and it was so exciting to see all the ex-contestants again. I saw my favourite plus-size model Tocarra, and she was in the New York Fashion Week Runway Show. Amanda looked really weird as a brunette with short hair. Her striking icy blue eyes were really scary. Brittany looked like the same old drunk woman she always was, and Kahlen looked extremely innocent after she cut all her hair extensions off. It was kind of cool to see Ann again. She dyed her hair blonde to brown, and now its really long. Keenyah looked like the evil witch who ate too much, and guess what. Brita, who got cut first from the season four competition, has her own Billboard! Lluvy has a fiance and blah blah blah. By the way, my mother called Lluvy the fish girl. Here are the pictures.

The Covergirl Photoshoot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its America's Next Top Model! Oh my god!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Nik with her extremely expensive hairdo. Beautiful photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Bre with her extremely humongous hair.

Okay I gotta go do some holiday homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home