i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Shopping Spree..

Yesterday I went to Orchard Road with Adam, Nuriman and Hakim and it was kind of tiring, but it was fun. I just wanted to go there to buy a hair straightener, to straighten out the unwanted frizz and curls in my hair. Nuriman wanted to buy expensive laundry, which costed like eighty-five bucks a piece. Adam was impulse buying. He didn't want to buy anything at first, but he ended up buying a gorgeous bag and a nail shiner from Body Shop. Hakim wanted to buy some earphones, but he didn't have enough money so he just went home empty-handed. Poor him.

Yesterday Project Runway was kind of bland and dull. There wasn't as much drama and bitching as all the other episodes that I've watched. The only exciting part was when one of the models ripped her designer's masterpiece apart. And that was pretty much it. I can't wait till tomorrow. There's an ANTM special called "Return to the Runway", and I can finally see what all the ex-contestants are doing now. I saw the trailer and they showed Shandi as a brunette. How cool is that. I want to be a brunette too. But I'm not allowed to dye my hair. That's just sad.

Okay I gotta go clean out my filthy house now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home