i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, December 19, 2005

The Random Things..

Omg I watched Mean Girls on HBO yesterday and it was really nice. It was full of backstabbing, lying, betrayal and all that stuff that you find on ANTM. There were catfights too. The only thing that was missing was the photoshoots. Speaking of photoshoots, America's Next Top Model Season 5 is coming this Wednesday and finally everyone can see Coryn. Yay, now everyone can see Jayla too and call her an alcoholic bitch. It will be so much fun. I'm so happy.

Okay I'm supposed to do the "ten random things about yourself" that Licia asked me to do. I'm actually supposed to do only five, but since I'm nice and don't want pick any juicy victims, I shall do ten. I'm supposed to write some stuff about myself and whatever. Here goes.

I love America's Next Top Model.

I like Project Runway.

I hate people who bitch about me behind my back. I think that they should watch it. If I were to find out, I'll bitch about them and destroy their lives.

I like reading teen magazines shipped in from America, and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I like quoting lines from America's Next Top Model.

I love Lindsay Lohan (for now).

I like Lindsay Lohan's video, "Confessions of A Broken Heart". I especially like it when she starts acting overdramatic and begins pulling her hair and stuff.

I hate re-exams.

I think Mean Girls is a very very funny show. Go watch it.

I think Coryn is fabulous.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home