i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, December 09, 2005

Return To The Runway..

Omg Omg Omg!! I was flipping through the ANTM galleries and guess what. I saw Coryn again!! And she was in the ANTM Season 5 Finale Fashion Show!! So were some of the other ex-contestants like Brittany, Mercedes, Diane, Lisa, Lluvy, Eva and Naima. I was so excited to see Coryn because I thought she wouldn't pursue modelling after she got cut from the competition. But I was proven so wrong. Maybe she has her own Billboard somewhere in America. I think I'll go look for it someday. Yay! Coryn's a model.

Once again, this is a spoiler and for all those who don't want to know who won America's Next Top Model Season 5 please don't read this post. Here are the pictures.
Return To The Runway

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coryn!! I love you. Now that's what I call FIERCE.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Lisa, the girl who loves bubbles and talk to plants.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Diane. She's an inspiration to all plus-size supermodel wannabes worldwide.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Naima. She looks like an eskimo who got dressed in the dark. No really.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lluvy the Fish Girl. Doesn't she remind you of Morticia Addams in this photo?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brittany!! If you look closely, she's wearing the exact same outfit as Lisa. Fashion Police!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mercedes. She looks really tired. She must have forgotten to take her lupus medication.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eva the Diva. Another eskimo who got dressed in the dark.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home