i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Plastics..

Omg Nuriman why do you have to be so plastic. I'm a plastic too but at least I'm not as bad as you. Yesterday you came over to my house, messed up the kitchen really bad, talked about my brother and his girlfriend really loudly when they were just in the next room, threw my pillows like baseballs, made a game of dodgeball with my wet laundry, tried to make me gain weight by putting way too much butter in the chocolate, tore a poster off my precious magazine after which you can still ask for another one, and then when you got what you wanted you conviniently had a mood swing and pms-ed with me. You little skeeze.

And remember the boy at the mosque whose eyes you are SO in love with. I wasn't weirdly jealous of him like you were. And you still had the nerve to say I was. I just said he had nice lashes and I was trying to see if they were fake, and you had to write on your blog that I "was super jealous of him". After I saw him I totally forgot he even existed, and you were still talking about him all the way to my house. If you love his so called "beautiful" eyes so much, why dont you just rape him upside down. I won't even care.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You are an exact clone of this girl, Regina George. Only one problem, she's way prettier than you.

I gotta go clean now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home