i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Homework..

Omg I just realised that today is going to be the last day of 2005. I'm so sad. This year was so horrible and next year will be ten times worse. There will be like tests and exams almost every week and I'm going to have a meltdown sooner or later. I haven't started on any homework yet and I'm pretty much screwed upside down. I can't start on any homework right now because I have to be a maid and clean all the crap in my house up. Boo.

I'm so sad that I have to chop all my hair off for school. I'm going to act like Cassandra and be all hestitant and difficult when I go the barber. Soon my hair is going to be as short as Mia Farrow's from Rosemary's Baby. Its the movie where the woman got pregnant with the Devil's baby and stuff. Okay whatever you probably have no clue. I hate cutting my hair. After the first week of school I'm probably going to get some hair extensions. Just kidding I'll just use the pantene shampoo that helps hair grow real quick. Yay.

Tomorrow I have to spend the New Year with a sponge. This is going to be tons of fun. I'll be happily scrubbing dishes while other people party in lingerie. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home