i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Holiday..

Today is Hari Raya Haji and I'm stuck at home doing homework. Actually I'm going to finish my homework soon, and then I'll have nothing to do. Every year Hari Raya Haji is so boring for me. I wake up at the crack of dawn to go pray at the mosque then I come home and do whatever I want. I usually don't stay to see sheep get slaughtered, because I don't like being covered in blood. My brother, on the other hand, is at the mosque right now helping to kill those poor sheep. I think if I were to help out at the mosque, I would probably name all the sheep and set them free. That'll be nice to watch.

Yesterday I watched Project Runway and it was so amazing how the designers could make sewing outfits so easy. Its as though they made the whole collection in like five minutes or something. My mother was rooting for Wendy to win. She is so weird.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home