i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, January 07, 2006

The New Teachers..

Yay I got new subject teachers in school. I'm so happy. And for once in my life I'm actually studying and doing homework. My new Maths teacher, Mrs Lim, totally rocks. I can actually understand every word that comes out of her mouth. When Mr Yong taught me, I was too busy trying to make out what he said to actually learn anything, so I kept failing the subject. I also love Chemistry. Ms Veronica Chia speaks really loud in clear precise English, so I can pretty much understand her Chemistry lessons. My new form teacher is Mdm Sharifah, so my class' new form classroom is really nice. Its actually decorated. Yay me!

This week on ANTM, all the girls had hair makeovers, and my mother was laughing at Cassandra when she got all her hair cut off. I bet she was laughing at me too when my long hair was chopped all short. Actually it wasn't that long. It just touched my neck. Whatever here are the pictures. I'll only show my four most favourite makeovers.
The Makeovers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coryn was given extensions and was turned blonde. I love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kyle had her hair dyed chocolatey brown. Fierce?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ebony was given braids till her waist. She looks weirdly similar to Hakim.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jayla was also given extensions, and had her hair rebonded. Chic.

Okay I gotta go do homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home