i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 02, 2006

The Haters..

Omg my parents are out to complicate my life. So is my brother. Today my relatives and such wanted to go to the East Coast Park to do god-knows-what there, and my brother happily ran off with them, leaving the house in such a freaking bitch of a mess. I didn't want to go because I had to clean everything up and then get my homework done, but my unreasonable mother called me and screamed at me for not going along with my relatives to the beach. I knew saying that I had homework would be completely useless, because she would crap on and say that I'd be watching television all day. And I knew saying that I had chores would be useless too, because she would say that I should have done them at the crack of dawn, like a good maid would. Excuse me I am not an Indonesian Maid who has nothing better to do than wipe every single shit in this messy house. And to add more stress, I still haven't chopped my hair off yet. All these bitches are evil.

So now I'm pretty much screwed. Told you 2006 would suck for me. Now I'm going to get in trouble in school for not cutting my hair, I'm going to get in trouble with the teachers for not doing my homework, and I'm going to get in trouble with my parents because the floors aren't shiny enough. And I have no help whatsoever. Noone wants to help me, noone cares to help me, and I can die on my own. I hate this. Its like I'm working two jobs and not getting paid for it. Boo.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home