i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 09, 2006

The New Top Model..

Omg I just found out that Heidi Klum is doing another version of top model for her country, which is Germany. I also heard that there would be top model for Australia and Britian too. They should have one here in Singapore. I'll be running into the audition room so many times that they'll have to call heavy security to get me out. That'll be something interesting to watch on television. I also heard that Nicky Hilton was a guest judge on Project Runway 2. That's hot.

Today I had my first Social Studies lesson with Miss Yati, and somehow she knew the names of most of the people in my class. I have no idea how she knew my name, because she never ever taught me before and she couldn't have known me from the class list. There were no photos of our faces on the list. I think she's psychic. Okay that was so lame. Here are the pictures.

Germany's Next Top Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heidi Klum advertising her new show.

Okay I gotta split. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hakim said...

ew heidi looks like someone selling sex. anyway, they already finished airing australia's ntm and britain's ntm.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home