i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 16, 2006

The Rumours..

Omg there's like been tons and tons of homework every single day since school started. I didn't want to fail anything anymore and I wanted to stop being dumb, so I did every single one of them and handed all of them in on time. Teachers also like giving a huge load of homework on weekends, so I'll do nothing but stay at home and do worksheets. Yay, my idea of a perfect weekend. I talk rubbish when I'm tired, and my body is in total fatigue right now.

Today I was walking along the school corridor after Subject Mastery Time when suddenly Pamela (4N) came up to me out of nowhere. She asked me if I had finished filming my "Confessions of A Broken Heart" video, and I was like completely clueless to what she was talking about. Apparently, someone had told someone else that I put on Lindsay Lohan's dress and copied her version of the video "Confessions of A Broken Heart", and it had become a huge rumour. Well, I don't wear dresses and I love Lindsay Lohan and all, but I won't copy her video. But it does look kind of fun to scream and bang walls during a music video. Whatever I'm not doing it.

I totally hate someone right now. There's one thing to being annoying and insulting me round the clock, but its another thing to push me on the road when there is traffic. If you want me to die, tell me, don't push me into traffic. Its not cute to push me in traffic. Someone please slap this person into reality. Please.

Okay I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home