i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Hater..

Omg there's a freaking hater in my class. She used to be tolerable but nowadays she's like insulting me on a regular basis. She was still tolerable at the beginning of the week, but on Wednesday, its was like she got run over by a bus or something. She suddenly became really mean. Every morning during flag-raising she will always make an effort to call me a drag queen, and every morning I just sit there and suck it in. I want to smack her face and pull off all her rebonded hair, but I'm not into violence. Its not Maisarah by the way. Its someone else. She's a stupid scum sucking road whore.

On Friday during Literature, that skankhoe really took it overboard. Miss Lee was talking about this novel we were doing, and somehow she came to the subject of drag queens. She said something about fathers who became women and how they traumatise their families and all that. Then that little skank said, "Oh, like Andy" really loudly and the whole class looked at me. Then Miss Lee started talking about me and how I don't know my gender assignment and whatever. I know I'm a boy I'm not stupid. Its all that bitch's fault. I'm going to tell everyone she's a lesbian. I bet she has a ball of a time looking at all the girls stripping in the changing room after PE every Tuesday. After all, it is her fantasy.

I gotta go smash some cups. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home