i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Pin-Up Girls..

Omg yesterday was the first ANTM episode that I haven't watched before. It was fun. I already watched the first six episodes over and over again in December from the vcd's that I borrowed from Hakim, so watching it again on Channel 5 was boring as hell. Yesterday, the girls had to do some forties pin-up girl photoshoot for Ford, and it was really funny to see Kim (the lesbian) trying to be feminine in the photoshoot. In the actual shot she looked like a girly girl, but on the set of the photoshoot when she was walking around she seriously reminded me of a transvestite. Jayla was being the usual alcoholic bitch she always was. She called Kyle dumb and brainless. That's so mean. Jayla is the one who is dumb and brainless.

Yesterday somehow Lisa looked young. I think she used some kind of miracle water on her face, because all her wrinkles were gone, and her skin was glowing. It must have been the mud she had to flop in. My mother was asking me why Nicole complained so much. I told her that she was having her period. Here are my three most favourite pin-up girls.


The Ford Pin-Up Photoshoot

Image hosting by Photobucket

Its Lisa! She looks nice in this picture. Its my favourite shot of the bunch.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's Kim. Sarah said she looked 'hot'. I think she has a crush on Kim.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nicole. She looks like she's having period cramps. Whatever I still like her photo.

Okay I'm tired I gotta go sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home