i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Secret Show..

Omg I love the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!! Its so jaw-dropping. At first, I thought that it would be like some boring runway show where the models just walk up and down the runway like automated robots, but it was so much more different. It was like watching broadway. There was like a really thick layer of glitter on the runway, and the lingerie outfits were made of real candy and stuff. Most of the models had to wear these really big wings and they all looked a lot like pretty gargoyles. Tyra was in the fashion show, and she was doing some weird stuff on the runway. My mother was asking me over and over again about why Tyra suddenly had such huge thighs. I just said that she ate too much. I suddenly like Giselle Bundchen, the French model. Yay.

Last week, I had to do an oral presentation on a person's picture, so I chose Coryn's plastic surgery photo. I think Mdm Sharifah watches ANTM, because she saw the photo I brought and made me go first before everyone else. I had to describe Coryn's appearance and had to guess her thoughts, so I said that she had very big hair and that she was thinking of her drug-abusive mother. I heard some people laughing at me. Oh well. It was fun.

Okay I gotta go do homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home