i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, January 27, 2006

The Kittens..

Omg today the school had their annual Chinese New Year Performance in the hall and it was seriously shocking. The most shocking part of the whole show was when a big group of seven year old girls from Temasek Primary came out in skanky cat costumes. No offence, but they all seriously looked like child whores. I could see their thighs and everything. The little girls even tried dancing seductively like naughty little kittens. When the whole dance ended, they meowed at the audience. It was fun to watch. Ha.

I'm like so sick now. I have a stupid freaking sore throat that hurts like crap and a stuffy nose. I had to drink like bottles of water in school so I never stopped going to the toilet to pee. Everytime I take some medication I will feel all drowsy and faint on my bed, and I end up not doing anything but sleep. Being sick sucks. Boo.

Okay I'm tired I gotta go sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home