i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Morning Sickness..

Omg this weekend has been really weird for me. I think its because I'm sick and my brain has been going nuts. I woke at six twenty a.m yesterday and started to get ready for school. Then after like, five minutes of making my bed I realised it was a Saturday and that there was no school. I sighed and went out to the living room to watch Zoey 101 which was on at six thirty a.m. And yesterday afternoon, I took this medicine which made me really drowsy. My head was literally spinning in circles, but I fought off the temptation to sleep because I had lots of homework to do. Then when I was doing homework, I think I collapsed subconciously because by the time I woke up, I had a pen in my mouth and it was all dark outside. Thank God I didn't drool on my paper. That would have been disgusting. Yuck.

This morning I woke up and couldn't breathe because snot was jamming up my nostrils. I had to like run to the toilet to clear my nose but I couldn't really see where I was going because there were proteins in my eyes. It was like a scene fom ER. I hate being sick. My room's like an ad for used tissue paper and my nose hurts like crap. Boo.

My brother's friend came over today and he left his phone to charge in the kitchen. They're downstairs right now in the swimming pool playing splash like teenage girls. That phone has been beeping oh-so-annoyingly for almost and hour now and I feel like stuffing it in the oven and leaving it there to burn in hell. But I shall be nice and just put up with it for another freaking hour. I'm grumpy when I'm sick. Who can blame me, I almost died this morning.

Okay I gotta go clear my pipes. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home