i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 10, 2006

The Wig Situation..

Today the school had cross-country at East Coast Park and it was kind of boring. Throughout the whole thing, everyone was just sitting down in the open field grazing the grass. The only exciting part was the war-cry. War-cry is kind of like cheerleading. The Phoenix girls, did some preppy cheerleading number and they wore like ribbons and stuff in their hair, and it was like a scene from Bring It On. The Griffin boys were acting like tribesmen, and they were like shouting and whacking their chests. I didn't see the Dragon nor Unicorn war-cry, because everyone was blocking me. I also had to run, and so many people got the shock of their lives when they knew that I could run pretty good. They thought I was this fat bitch who'd die if he even tried running. Well I ain't fat. Hah.

After mosque, Me, Adam and Nuriman went to Parkway to see what we wanted to buy for !Smash'd. We were supposed to go to Orchard Road and see Shamsydar queueing up for the Singapore Idol auditions, but it was kind of far and everyone was tired. We saw clothes, wigs, coats, and lots of stuff. I was like trying on the wigs and the sales auntie kept staring at me as if she wanted to brutally murder me with a hanger. I wanted to buy the wig, but I became too scared and ran away.

I watched ANTM on Wednesday and it was so funny. I finally heard Jayla call Nik a stupid, stupid bitch and there was this scene where Jayla did a topless striptease with her hooker shoes on the kitchen counter. My mother watched it, and she was shocked. After her shock had died down, she suddenly told me that she wanted to cut her hair like Lisa. I was shocked. I immediately told her that she would look like a boy and she believed me. Oh well.

Did you know Hilary Duff sports fake hair extensions? That's why her hair suddenly became so long. And suddenly I like her songs again. Yay.

Okay I gotta go now. I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home