i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 03, 2006

The Hurtful Eyes..

Omg today in school my eyes hurt like so bad that I almost wanted to cry. My stupid contacts were dirty, so they kept on hurting my precious eyes. I could have taken them off, but then I wouldn't be able to see anything because I don't own a pair of spectacles. Before I started contacts, I kept on losing and breaking all my spectacles, and that was why my mother forced me into wearing contacts. I got so used to them that I never went back to wearing spectacles, and last year I think I lost my last pair. So now its either I wear my contacts or I'm blind.

Who here watches Zoey 101? Please tag if you watch it. Its the show with Jamie-Lynn Spears as the lead. I used to think Zoey 101 was stupid, but right now I love it to bits and pieces. I even found the blog of Alexa Nikolas, the girl who plays Nicole on the show. You know, the one with straight brown hair who's ditzy and boy-crazy. I know its her real blog, because she has like pictures of herself in her house and stuff. If you read her blog, she says that Jamie's actually a bitch on set who pisses everyone off. I used to think she was nice and sweet. Oh well. Click Alexa Nikolas.

Okay I gotta go do homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home