i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Movers..

I'm moving house in like two weeks!! My mother told me that we were moving last year, but I didn't think she was actually serious. Yesterday I went to view my new house-to-be and my room was absolutely perfect. It had like this king sized bed with attached side tables and the cupboard doors were six foot mirrors. What a coincidence. I broke my mother's mirror a week ago and I'm going to get new ones that are six feet tall. My new house is near Eastwood, the place that has Cold Storage behind the bus stop. Yay!

I missed Zoey 101 yesterday. I'm so sad. Suddenly Nickolodeon has this segment called TeenNick and they reshuffled all the show timings all over the place. Now Zoey 101 is on at like 2 o'clock and I was outside yesterday at that time. When I got home and realised that I missed it, I was like throwing a tantrum like Lindsay Lohan. But I'm not going to miss it today. I'm going to set an alarm for two o'clock and wait in front of the television.

I think I'm going to get auburn red hair for !Smash'd. I don't know yet. I might just change my mind again and choose blonde. I'm a fickle-minded hair freak.

Okay I gotta go set my alarm now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home