i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Criticism..

Omg Nuriman criticised me and my weave this morning. I was talking to Hakim about it and he had to open his trap and ask Nuriman about it. Nuriman, as usual, acted like his hair was ever-so perfect and said straight to my face that my weave sucked. I was broken and really angry at first, but after like five periods of lessons I chose not to care about any of the insulting things anyone had to say about me or my weave. Say whatever you want. I don't freaking care. All you bitches who insult me are just so insecure about yourselves that you pick on me for nothing. Show me that you are perfect and flawless, then you can come and diss me all you want. If you're not, then get lost.

Someone indirectly tried to diss me on her blog, and she thinks I'm stupid enough not to know that it was me she was bitching about. If you can't stand me, then ignore me. I used to care about what she had to say, but her words mean nothing to me now. I have a better time listening to dog shit then listen to her. Whatever, she can be a total slut for all I care. Hmph.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home