i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Workshop..

Today Hakim and I had to attend this workshop for Enterprise Club, and it was quite tasty. Miss Woon invited some lady from Gold Chocolate and Premiums Company over, and that lady taught us how to make these delicious chocolate rochers. At first, I thought her company was the kind that was really unpopular but when when I saw her company logo, I remembered that she appeared on the cover story of Berita Minggu last Sunday. She's like those really rich businesswomen who perms her hair and wears really expensive clothes. I think she went for botox too, because her face was really shiny and wrinkle-free. That's hot.

I finally got the pictures of me and Maybellyn in our wigs. It seriously looks like the attack of the fake celebrities. People said that Maybellyn looked like Marilyn Monroe, and that I looked like Ozzy Osbourne. Here are the pictures.

!Smash'd Pictures

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hakim and Me. He didn't wear his pyjamas. Well he really should have.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me, Vindriani and Maybellyn. Told you it was the attack of the fake celebrities.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chee Yang, Me, Vindriani, Maybellyn and Charlene in chronological order. Whee.

Okay I gotta go now I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home