i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Fabulous Life..

Omg I was watching the Fabulous Life of Supermodels on MTV and it featured the most famous Victoria's Secret Angels. There were supermodels Naomi, Tyra, Giselle, Heidi and blah blah. You know in ANTM, there was one episode where Nicole and Kyle won the award where they got to present the top five supermodels for the Fabulous Life? Ya I watched it. It was so weird. I could see Lisa peeping out from behind the door when they did the scene near the jacuzzi. And I just found out that Birkenstock sandals are designed by Heidi Klum. Its no wonder they're so freaking expensive. And I also found out that Naomi is some petty bitch diva who only lets her personal hair stylist touch her hair. Her signature line is, "If my stylist ain't coming, I'm not going". Camille wannabe.

I can't believe I'm really moving. In like two days I won't be living in my current house, and I kind of love it here. There's like a clubhouse and everything here. Well at least my new house has a five foot mirror in every room. Yay me.

Omg now everyone tags at Hakim's tagboard and they've all deserted mine. Maybe I should do what he did and put up advertisements in big bold black letters. No that won't work. Tag! I won't bite. I'll only snap back really rudely if haters say hateful stuff on my tagboard. No really.

Okay I gotta go pack more stuff. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home