i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 24, 2006

The New Earphones..

Omg I bought these new earphones yesterday and its like those cheap kinds that you can buy at hair accessory shops. Well it really, really sucks. It was working fine yesterday, but today when Nuriman touched it, I think it self-destructed because only one side was working after that. So I had to buy new earphones all over again. I went out to buy new Panasonic earphones just now, and its really good. It even has volume control. Yay I finally have working earphones.

I think everyone in school misses their childhood. I brought this Hello Kitty candy to school, and when I took it out from my bag, everyone made a dive for it. They were all eating it like happy healthy little children playing at the playground. Its the kind of candy that small children just love to chew on. I bought it at random because I was starving, but I didn't think everyone would love it so much. I was eating it in class and Cikgu Nora almost forced me to spit it out, but when I offered her some of the candy she took it and let me off the hook. The power of candy. Ha.

Okay I gotta go now. I have to pack my stuff. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home