i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Shampoo Ad..

Omg I've been like so busy this week that I didn't have time to look at the computer. Everyday when I get home from school, I'm always too exhausted to do anything and I end up dying on my bed. Anyway, I was a total nervous wreck last week because my mother said that I could finally go and straighten out my hair at the salon. I wanted to go to the salon outside my house, but she forced me to go all the way to my uncle's one at Far East Plaza. I'm not sure if I went for rebonding or straightening, because they both seem the same. Its such a vicious cycle. I'm so glad I still have hair on my head. Ha.

First, they put this really smelly cream to break my hair structure, so it will end up really soft and smooth. They made me sit with this huge steam-cap thing over my head and that cream still on. When they rinsed off the cream, my hair already became straight. They then took this super-hot flat iron and kind of burnt my hair with it. I could see smoke and was kind of scared. I thought I might go bald or something. Following the burning that they put this really freezing white gook on my head. I swear I had hypothermia, because I was shivering like mad even though the gook was only on my head. They rinsed that off then they cut it, and then they let me off. My hair was extremely stiff as needles at first, but after a week it became quite soft. I couldn't feel my hair for the first few days, because it was still in the process of recovery. See toldja its vicious.

I was searching Youtube and I found this extremely funny shampoo advertisement parody that mocks Pantene. Its hilarious!! It stars Nicole Richie by the way.

The Pantene Parody



Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home