i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Reward..

Today I had so much fun in Enterprise Club. Too bad its the last meeting for the Sec 4's and we can never ever come back ever again. So, Miss Woon randomly grouped everyone and I ended up the only Sec 4 in my group. I became the project manager and I had to like give my group a name. I ended up naming my group The Virgins, and Hakim named his group The Pussycat Dolls. We all had to design and make this product and get ready an advertisement and everything. It was like a cheap version of the Apprentice, because we were only given a pack of straws, a pair of scissors and some tin foil, markers and tape. It was seriously like a segment on Budget Buddies.

I suggested making a hair straightener using the materials, and my group immediately agreed because most of them were girls. It was so much fun. It turns out that all the girls in my group love their hair too. We were talking about frizz and shampoos. I presented my group product and it was kind of boring and suckish. Hakim presented too and he was singing Don'cha in front of everyone as his jingle. He looked like Nicole, the lead singer from Pussycat Dolls. It was hilarious. The Virgins won a reward for best product because everyone loved the straightener. Yipee.

Cikgu Nora gave us so much Malay homework to do. I have a book review and a composition due tomorrow. I'm screwed. I don't mind doing a book review, but I don't understand a word in the freaking book that I chose. I think the title is "Kakak" or something. Its "Sister" in English. I asked Nafisah if she knew what the book was about, and she said that it was all about sex and violence. Oh my god.

Okay I gotta go do homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home