i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Broken Appliance..

Omg my most important cleaning appliance broke down today. I was happily vaccuming the floor when suddenly my vacuum broke down. I spent an hour trying to fix the thing but it didn't help one bit. So I had to freaking sweep everything in my filthy house up. I hate sweeping. Its so tiring. I seriously looked like one of those Indonesian maids who wear rags and pull all their hair back when I was sweeping. My neighbour saw me cleaning everything up, and I bet she thinks that my mom abuses me or something. The only reason I do all these chores voluntarily is because my mom gave me her television. Maha.

My relatives are coming over to my house in half an hour. I hope my cousin is coming. She's only in primary three, but her weave is damaged as hell. Its because everytime she comes over, I do all sorts of things to her hair. It has been through straightening, blow-drying, curling, crimping, and I also put rollers in her hair. She's quite vulnerable. She asked if all that heat would damage her hair, and I told her that the hair spray protects it. She believed me. Oh well.

Okay I gotta go plug in the blow-dryer and wait for my cousin. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home